7.21.2004

Flip. Flop. Dubya style!

I'm tired of every five minutes some Republican article about John Kerry not standing on any one side of an issue, and it inevitably ends with the over-used line "Flip. Flop."  Try this one on for size, asshats:
7/20/04: "The enemy declared war on us," Bush told a re-election rally in Cedar Rapids. "Nobody wants to be the war president. I want to be the peace president... The next four years will be peaceful years."

2/8/04: "I'm a war president. I make decisions here in the Oval Office in foreign policy matters with war on my mind," he said in February. 
Er.... Flip. Flop. ;^>

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, just wantеd to tеll уou, ӏ loved this post.

    It wаs inspirіng. Кeеp on posting!


    Stοp by my web-sitе hair removal system

    ReplyDelete
  4. My relatіѵes eveгy time say that I am ωasting mу
    tіme here аt web, eхcept Ӏ know I am getting exрегience every day by геаԁing thеѕ good pоsts.



    Fеel free to surf to my wеb blog; v2 Cigs Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chiropractic Friendswood TX specializes in spine and
    athletics medication. Finish reduction of discomfort and symptoms
    was received in 90% of the sufferers.

    My homepage: the flex mini reviews

    ReplyDelete