1.20.2005

Inauguration Day...

In case anyone missed the last 4 years....get ready for more of the same crap:

More from David Simpson's site. I hope the people who elected Bush get exactly what they deserve. Incompetent leadership. (Not that the Dems have put up anyone better to run the show). I should just move to Canada...no, too cold. France...no, they hate us. Ah, stuck here...I'll just push the Libertarian agenda as usual. Why people don't go for this, I'll never know. Is SELF-GOVERNING your own life bad? If politics is a game of power, than friggin' take it back! It's ours to begin with, by right.

I guess in a nation with people denying personal responsibility ever on the increase, it's just easier to let power-hungry political asshats run your life for you. You know, that's called "communism" for you kids out there. :^>

No comments:

Post a Comment